10 Reasons to Hire a Professional Lawn Service to Mow Your Baltimore County, MD Lawn
Spring is now back after a so-so winter. Your MD lawn grass is greening up and growing … fast. So, it’s soon time to mow your lawn.
Yet, you have better things to do in the evenings and on weekends—whether that’s watching your son’s lacrosse team gain another win or just relaxing on your patio. You don’t want to mow your lawn because it takes a big chunk out of your free time.
Why You Need a Baltimore County Lawn Service to Mow Your Yard Grass this Year
Take lawn care, mowing and landscaping chores off your to-do list this spring. Enjoy the new colors popping up in your flowerbeds and keep your lawn well manicured with the help of a Baltimore County lawn care company.
Here are 10 reasons why you need to go professional with your lawn this year:
- You save time: You no longer need to come home from a busy day of work, only to change your clothes to go outside and mow your yard grass in the evening or over the weekend.
- You don’t need to commit to total lawn care when you hire a pro: While you may still need to store fertilizer, weed control, and a spreader, you no longer need to store a mower, edging tools, or a weed whacker in your outdoor shed or in the garage.
- You save money: You spend less money overall when you don’t need to buy a mower, maintain that mower, as well as other yard care equipment.
If you put your home on the market this spring, you’ll see a return on your investment after the sale, too, because you hired a professional lawn care company to mow your lawn professionally.
- You brighten your curb appeal: If you plan to put your home on the market between now and the end of November, you should have an eye-catching front yard.
Regular mowing, edging along landscaped areas, and no weeds standing tall along a fence attract the right buyer to your home every time. If you’re a property manager of an apartment complex or condominiums, potential renters will be attracted to a tidy turf around your property as well.
- Your lawn gets a clean cut with each mow. Today’s commercial mowers provide a crisp cut. Since your local lawn service keeps their mower blades sharp, you don’t have to worry that your grass will be ragged or torn. Dull mower blades give a blunt cut that opens up the grass plant to disease and insects.
- Your lawn service professional knows best mowing practices: For example, the technician who cuts your lawn will only mow one third off the top of your yard grass. Additionally, they won’t mow your grass if it’s still wet from a recent rain event.
- Your lawn service will mow in different directions each time they work on your property: Mowing in different directions isn’t only for curb appeal. Cutting grass in different directions prevents fungal diseases or insects from making their home in your lawn grass.
So, why is this important? It’s simple. When you mow in the same direction, one side of your yard grass is being cut while the opposite side isn’t cut at all. The one side of the turf will be longer.
Your professional lawn service knows this and makes sure to mow in opposite directions each time they cut your grass.
- You get extra service with each mow: If you have your teenager mow the lawn, she may not bother with blowing off grass clippings on your patio. Yet, when you hire a lawn service, they include weed whacking along fences and behind outbuildings as part of the job. You also get edging that makes a clear boundary between your lawn and your flowerbeds.
- Your lawn technician will leave grass clippings on your lawn to feed the soil, or they’ll bag them up and haul them away for you.
- Your Baltimore County lawn care company will also provide you with other services to keep your Dundalk, MD property looking its best, such as mulching services, sodding, and flowerbed installation.
How Ground Control Lawn Care Provides Mowing Services for Your Essex, MD Lawn
If you’re looking for a professional lawn service to provide you with regular mowing, you need to call Ground Control Lawn Care right away at 443-520-5646. You can also fill out our contact form to learn more about our lawn mowing services.
At Ground Control Lawn Care, we’re running a mulch special: For every five yards of mulch you purchase, you get one yard mulch installed in your landscaped areas free.
We mow lawns weekly for lawn care customers in Bowleys Quarters, Carney, Essex, Lutherville-Timonium, Middle River, Overlea, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, and White Marsh.