Spruce Up Your Flowerbeds and Landscape with Professional Weeding and Mulching Services
While you’re at home due to COVID-19, you may be looking outside at your Baltimore County, MD backyard, and wondering when you’ll have time to weed and spruce up your landscaped areas.
You may feel frazzled with the kids home while you still need to work. The juggle of homeschooling and your job keep you inside. You don’t know when you’ll have time to work on your Bowleys Quarters front yard—especially if you want beautiful curb appeal.
How a Professional Landscape Maintenance Company Helps You during These Uncertain Times
Your life can still be busy even at home—especially if you have to balance keeping your children educated as well as working from home. If you can’t juggle everything, then you should hire a local landscaping service to spruce up your property this spring.
When you hire Ground Control Lawn Care for your Baltimore County property needs, you can be sure that your front and backyards will amaze you. Here’s what you can expect:
- Spring cleanups: At Ground Control, we like to start with a clean slate. Before we add any new plants or even pull weeds, we’ll first rake out your beds and landscaped areas of old leaves and debris.
- Weed pulling: Even though everyone’s worried about the Coronavirus, weeds still grow and mess up a flowerbed and landscape. At Ground Control, our technicians will hand-pull weeds pulling up the entire weed including the roots.
- Mulching: When our technicians work on your property, they’ll rake up older mulch and then, put fresh mulch on your flowerbeds, around your landscaped trees and anywhere else that mulch will enhance the beauty of your property. Mulch naturally keeps weeds away from your flowerbeds. We add another level of weed control to your mulch. We don’t apply any weed controls directly to your flowerbeds or lawns—just with our mulch applications. Don’t forget about our Mulch Madness! If you buy four yards of mulch from us, you’ll get an extra yard free! Scroll down our homepage to learn more.
- Pruning your shrubs and trimming your hedges: Our work wouldn’t be complete unless we cleaned up your bushes and hedges. We’ll have your woody plants looking groomed and well kept.
Learn more: 10 Reasons Why You Need to Hire a Professional Lawn Service to Mow Your Baltimore County, MD Lawn.
- Plant installation: You can welcome spring with annuals added to your flowerbeds. Begonias, geraniums, impatiens, larkspur, marigolds, petunias, and poppies add bold colors and scents that say, “Welcome Home.” At Ground Control, we also install shrubs, trees, and perennials. If you’re hoping to add an ornamental cherry or crabapple tree, we can install them for you. Plus, we’ll install shrubs, such as hydrangeas and azaleas, to brighten your landscape.
- Sod installation: Thinking about starting over with your lawn? If there are a lot of bare patches where grass won’t grow, or there are more weeds than turf, it might be time to renovate your lawn. At Ground Control, we’ll put down sod in your yard, and we’ll make sure that it’s attached to the soil. We’ll coach you on good watering habits, so your sod grows deep roots and stays lush all season long.
Read more: Is Foot or Car Traffic Killing Your Baltimore County, MD Lawn?
Plus, we can mow your sod lawn once it’s established. Ask us about our weekly mowing services.
Make an Appointment with Ground Control Lawn Care Today
While you’re stuck inside your house, you can still have a beautiful landscape. Also, everyone can still get outside on their properties and breathe fresh air. You’ll be more motivated after flowerbeds have no more weeds and there’s a fresh batch mulch in your landscape.
Beautify your flowerbeds with fresh color, mulch, and no weeds by calling us today at (443) 520-5646 or by filling out our contact form.
At Ground Control Lawn Care, we serve the following Baltimore County, MD cities: Bowleys Quarters, Carney, Essex, Lutherville-Timonium, Middle River, Overlea, Parkville, Perry Hall, Rosedale, and White Marsh.