11 Ways Your Baltimore County Landscaper Keeps Your Property Looking Its Best
Summer is around the corner, and you want to show off your beautiful home and property. And yet, you’re busy with running your kids around, working and other responsibilities.
Take the weight off your shoulders this season by hiring your local landscaper to create and maintain your flowerbeds and landscaped areas.
Here are 11 Ways Your Baltimore Landscaper Keeps Your Property Looking Its Best
Your local landscaping company will visit your property once a month or every two weeks depending on your property needs. Here are 11 ways that your local landscaper keeps your property looking its best:
- Provides unity and balance to your flowerbeds and landscaped areas: You want your flowerbeds and other landscaped areas to flow.
Your landscaper provides that flow with the creative placement of annuals, perennials, shrubs and trees. When you have friends and family over to your backyard this summer, their eyes will follow the “movement” of your landscape.
- Defines the purpose of trees on your property: Some landscapers will plant trees alone with no other interesting features. You need a local landscaper who’ll plant trees in landscaped areas that include rocks, stone, mulch, shrubs and flowers.
- Manages your flowerbeds and landscaped areas: Your landscaping company will send crews to manage your flowerbeds and other areas, so plants are organized and in order. Your landscaper will prevent your shrubs from overgrowing and won’t add too many plants to your garden beds.
- Adds curves and lines: When your landscaper designs your gardens and landscape, he’ll make sure that there are lines that draw the eye to follow your landscaped areas. Curves, shapes and lines all add variety and visual interest to your property.
- Edges around landscaped areas, driveways and sidewalks: Your landscaper will make sure to edge around your flowerbeds, driveway and sidewalks to give your curb appeal a finished look.
- Prunes trees and shrubs: Overgrown trees and shrubs give your property a messy look. Keep your trees and shrubs from overgrowing onto the sidewalk or growing too full around your home by hiring your landscaper to trim them for you.
- Knows how to start and maintain garden beds: Your landscaper will also design your garden beds and other landscaped areas. Then, he’ll take that design and build your outdoor beds with plants, mulch, and other garden features.
- Adds mulch: Your landscaping team will clean up your mulched areas and add a fresh batch in the spring and the fall. Mulch makes your beds and landscapes look well-kept.
Plus, mulch regulates soil temperature and keeps moisture in the ground. As it breaks down, mulch adds nutrients to your beds and landscaped areas.
Learn more about how your landscaper creates stunning flowerbeds for your Baltimore County home!
- Pulls weeds: Weeds can creep up without you knowing it. Your landscaper will pull weeds and make sure your garden areas look well-tended.
- Adds seasonal flowers: Spring, summer and fall have different flowers and plants that add color and interest to your beds. Your landscaping company will change out tired-looking annuals, for example, at the end of August and add chrysanthemums, pansies and ornamental kale for a fresh fall look.
- Installs sod: If you need an instant lawn, sod is the way to go. For best results, you need a landscaper who knows how to install sod.
You want your sod to make contact with the soil underneath. Your local landscaper will install it correctly, so it’s even and smooth.
Learn the difference between a seed and a sod lawn in this blog post.
Why You Need Ground Control Lawn Care to Take Care of Your Landscapes This Year
You’re busy during the week, and over the weekend, you want to relax in your backyard with family and friends.
Take your summer back and hire Ground Control Lawn Care to take care of your Baltimore County, MD property. The crews at Ground Control provide all 11 of the services mentioned above leaving your property looking lush all season long.
Call Ground Control today for all of your landscaping needs at (443) 520-5646 or by filling out our estimate form.
Ground Control Lawn Care serves these Baltimore County, Maryland cities: Bowleys Quarters, Cockeysville, Dundalk, Edgemere, Essex, Middle River, Nottingham, Parkville, Perry Hall, Pikesville, Rosedale, Towson, and White Marsh.
Reader’s Digest, “Attention Homeowners: These 14 Little Mistakes Make Your Yard Look Messy.”